Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, February 20, 2005

On Turning 20 and a Blog to Peruse

T Guide: Read this on Friday

Sigh the beach is so nice I LoVe it down there. Brea and I went there for a walk on Tuesday night really late and it was freezing but there is always so much to see. So much beauty. Sigh. I noticed that the hemp store is gone though! Where am I to get my “supplies” now??? I was there once and bought a wallet and it was rad:

Lady: “Yeah these are great little pouches for keeping your pipe and your stash. OH if you’re looking for something to hold your stash look at this purse! It has a little hidey hole for some rollies!”

Sara: [just stares, wide-eyed and innocent]

Oh those were the days. The days of my youth and innocence.

Speaking of youth and innocence I am about to turn old! Maybe not ABOUT but getting rather close! My last two birthdays have been HORRIBLE in very different ways so hopefully keeping it low-key will work out better for me. It’s on a Wednesday and I’m scheduled to do sound that evening, so that will be really, really nice. Who wants to go out on a Wednesday night after 6 hours of class? Not I! I haven’t had a party in years though, so this year I’m going to have a dessert and coffee thing at my place methinks. I had this crazy idea in the middle of the night and I think it should be great fun! Details to follow mwuahaha.

Go look at www.meiermg.com/rwanda. There will be some craziness going on in April sometime. So much potential; I’m really excited about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home