Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Public Apology

To My Dad,

I'm sorry I've been raving about your ruining lately. I'm sorry I blamed all of the internet problems on your lack of savvy. And most of all I'm sorry for calling you a male bimbo behind your back on one or two occasions.

Love Sara

---

To My Daughter,

I don't read your blog. But thank you anyway.

Love Dad

---

To Sara,

Stop pretending to write emails. We all know it's just you pretending.

Love Sara

---

So. Henry aka Mr. Telus Man just left (he's my new hero by the way), and with him he took our old, evidently broken modem. Which means that I must come clean and apologize for blaming it on my dad. Sure, he's responsible for some of it, like the deletion of my MD Software, but not this. This was a hardware issue. And I didn't call him a male bimbo. I think my dad's really intelligent actually; a very clever businessnman. I just really like the term. Male Bimbo. Has a ring to it.

Anyway I gotsta go to the clinic, but I felt I should publicly acknowledge that I made a mistake. Hee hee. Hee hee.

Oh and I'm reading another really odd book - Not Wanted on the Voyage. It's a twisted tale of Noah and his family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home