Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!" laughed the trampoline maliciously.

So. So.

So.

Thinking back to happier times, I should have known better... the glorious news that Tomko was not dealing with Jumpking this year, I should have realized it was too good to be true.

Aaaaaaand, they're back. It started at about 9 this morning when the first call came in:

"I heard there's a recall on the trampolines you sell."

Less than a minute later:

"Hey I was listening to the radio and they said that the Jumpking trampolines are defective. Is that true?"

After a little bit of detective work, we found this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/01/25/national/main669063.shtml

It was nice of Jumpking to let us know. Oh wait, they didn't. Grrr. I have a sneaky suspicion that this is not the end of the story. I called Jumpking and the woman was somewhat less than informed. When I asked her what model numbers we were looking at, she replied, "I don't have that information". Spectacular.

So the Jumpking trampoline, the bane of my Tomko existence, is rearing its ugly head once again, this time a few months early, just for good measure.

Nicki (my boss) and I are going to take turns hanging one another I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home