Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, January 23, 2005

She's dancing now!

This is Ashlee typing now... I was being a loser and trying to write an essay for my class on monday (no chance of that tonight) and i heard this booming noise... now what could it be? An earthquake? My dumbass dog ramming his head into the fridge? No, it's no other than rave music and the amazing dancing Sara and the magenificant Megs... dancing their drunken hearts out...
Now... to the evils that I can do by taking control of this blog! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh crap.. I just remembered something... I'm not drunk... and I'm not trying to sell anything... so I have no excuses to tell the complete and utter truth about Sara's greatest secret... who she likes... that's right... I've been selling her secrets... mif... there are worse things to do to your roommate/friend... :)
They have just successfully hi-fived each other... i know that this does not sound like a feet of amazing accomplishment but in their state itis.... Oh Lords above... they are line dancing.... Wait a tic.. their in time... and doing it well... They are doing the Calladac Ranch... I've just been informed that out here it's the Elivra? What the hell is that? It's not even a country song... and Line Dancing is country, Thriller, and the Macarana.... nothing else... I've got to get ready to drive the amusing Megs home...
Slainte.
Ashlee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home