Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Kelly

Things that Kelly says that are funny:

"Hey Monkey Man I like your panties! But you might not want to leave them near the window - it's too easy to steal them!"

"I'm looking for a knife. One that is sharp and economical and capable of cutting through human bone. I intend to use it a lot, so we'd better make it durable. Keep in mind that I'm weak... do you have anything in a nice, light titanium?" (Kelly asked me if I would give her 2 dollars to go and ask this of the man at the knife shop. I quickly decided it would probably cause more problems than the laugh would be worth...)

I don't understand where she comes up with these things, but it certainly makes for a more interesting car ride...

I left "Dubliners" at GW and I don't want to go back there and get it. Dammit Sara! Engage your brain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home