Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, January 09, 2005

A Nice Cup of Tea II / STEF! II

(© TM)

Nice, hmm? That mouse looks a bit diabolical for my liking. Almost as though it has done something to the tea... something scandalous! I wouldn't drink it. I like that the box says BIG T though... Big T taken by Big T! Oh you'd better believe there is some knee slapping going on over here ;).

Stef left today. The kids picked me up at 7 30 and we drove her to the airport. I have to say this new medicine is working FAMOUSLY on the cold. I almost sound like a woman again! Not quite, but almost. So I'd like to plug it here:

USE ADVIL COLD & SINUS. USE ADVIL COLD & SINUS.

Anyway it was sad to see Stef go after all the craziness we got up to, but she got herself a window seat, and I know we'll see her again soon. Right, Stef? RIGHT?!

I was tempted to go to the 9 am at PPAC, but I hung out with the kids for a while instead. I've got a baby shower to go to this afternoon for Shelice... I can't believe she is due next month this is INSANITY. I must not go near her though if I'm sick... I'll put myself in plexiglass, like when drummers are too loud and need to be punished.

I'll go this evening to le P-Po instead... maybe I'll see if Kell wants to come. I stopped for a visit briefly yesterday and it was sweet; my mom was acting as though she hadn't seen me in AAAAGES. But I think I'll call Kell-Bell, though not this "early". She'll still be sleeping... Ashlee is still sleeping... Merlin (her dog) is still sleeping... And I'm far too chipper for my own good.

1 Comments:

  • Well... actually in that scene the guy is just dreaming about a mouse... but let's just say there is a connection between the diabolical mouse and the utterly horrible reality when he awakes. The poor teacup... never saw it coming.

    By Blogger none, at 10:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home