Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year... and some grumble grumble


2004_1231Image0150 (Small)
Originally uploaded by fizz_bubbles.
Ooooh January 1, 2005! Not January 15, 2004 or January 14, 2005, but the first of a new year. Here are John and Stef, already festively into the drink, flailing and posing seductively for my camera.

I found this new years was a bit of a bust, mostly due to my own attitude, and to being tired.

So... it's a new year. Any one make any resolutions? I haven't yet.

This morning I took Smeagol for a really long walk, and it was terrific. The weather is really nice right now. We walked down 24th, and then John drove by. I guess they all slept over at Brea's. Then I decided that Rox and I should walk to Brea's! She's on 168th, so off we went. Past the driving range, past the condemned house, past the Bonsai garden. Hang a left at the Best Market and, SURPRISE BREA! IT'S A SARA!

The last bit of the walk home was a bit much for Dog, and she was wiped out, pink sweater and all, as we rounded the home stretch.

It seems my blog has been visited by the Grammar Nazi ;). Silly Zahida! If I want to use "pretty" as a noun, well that's your problem, not mine. I'll sound as uneducated as I please! [Note: Zahida I'm just teasing, you know this, right? Also, I'm moving to Ashlee's for January because her parents have gone to Mexico and I'm helping her housesit, though the helping part should be "helping".]

Kiri is leaving me. Again. (Grumble grumble.) Why must you toy with me like I'm some sort of toy???? It sucks. I hate Alberta. Calgary and Edmonton both suck because they keep luring my friends away. Kiri... Devon... Bridget...

I think we're going to go to Crescent Beach, because they don't have beaches in Calgary:

Alberta: Beach? What's a beach? Sorry, I'm too busy being sneaky and mean and stealing people, Sara. Pffft. Who needs a beach when I have a Kiri?

Ouch! You've got me there, Alberta! And here I go, talking to inanimate objects again. Nice to see that I haven't become any less CRAZY in '05.

OK. Crescent Beach here we come. MAYBE I WILL SEE SOME PRETTY?!

Speaking of pretty, I've got more pictures of my stunning friends at Brea's, though I left before ten. They're at my flickr thingr.

1 Comments:

  • I will prance back for a visit!!!

    And that pic of Brea is SO adorable!!! They're all good but I was like "aww Breas soo cute!" haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home