Sara's Ramblings

Friday, December 31, 2004

Home (for now)

"Hello. My sister is a loser - do you want to date her? She's easy, I promise. I'll give you a sausage. How about some pate? Some liverwurst? What if I get you drunk first?"

- Kelly (I tried to be insulted, but I was too busy laughing... in fact I'm laughing right now. Where does she come up with this stuff??!)

Well that was a lovely holiday. We got in just before 1 this afternoon after a fairly uneventful Greyhound ride to Vancouver. Ashlee picked us up, which was lovely and so nice of her. I love that place up at Whistler, but it's not a home, really, so I'm glad to be back. Of course I'm only here for a few days before I move out until the end of January again. So I'm doing laundry at the moment. Lots and lots of laundry.

The last few days up at Whistler were pretty good. I went skiing again on Thursday and I've definitely improved a lot. Thank goodness! I'm still really slow, but at least now people won't laugh hysterically when they see me ;). Last night Kelly and I went to Whistler Village to take some pictures of the pretty, and also to see if there were any deals left from Boxing Day. I actually didn't spend any money while I was up at Whistler, which is pretty fantastic! There weren't any deals anyway. Not at Whistler, at least.

She is too funny. We spent the entire time laughing... ruined most of my pictures, but who really cares?

I just finished reading the Bible. It's December 31st and I set a goal of finishing it before the end of the year. I like to wait til the last minute, but not this time. There's like... 7 hours to spare! Ha! Oh dear. So now I guess I'll start again!

"I like to cause mischieve. Don't try to stop me."
- Kelly

It's so nice to be by myself. I'm just sitting in my room and no one else is in here. My own space again! And some quiet! My family is LOUD. Both sides. Of course the Germans win hands down, but those Macdonalds tried to give them a run for their money. I can hold my own with even the best of them, don't get me wrong, but this is nice. I like quiet too. Ahhhhhh *sigh* quiet. Beautiful.

Well that's about it from me. I have nothing else to say really. Shocking, I know ;).

Enjoy the last night of the year - be safe! Here's to 2005!

1 Comments:

  • two questions:

    you went to the village to see the pretty ___?

    you are "moving out until the end of January"...what does that mean?

    did you have a good new year's?

    shoot, that's 3 questions...

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 1:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home