Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, January 06, 2005

HCT

everytime i look at you / the world just melts away / all my troubles, all my fears / dissolve in your affection / you see me at my weakest / but you take me as i am / when i fall you offer me a softer place to land

you stay the course, you hold the line / keep it all together / you're the one true thing i know i can believe in / you're all the things that i desire / you save me, complete me / you're the one true thing i know i can believe in

i get mad so easy / but you give me room to breathe / no matter what i say, you'll do / because you're too good to fight about it / even when i have to push / just to see how far you'll go / you wont stoop down to battle but / you never turn to go

you stay the course, you hold the line / keep it all together / you're the one true thing i know i can believe in / you're all the things that i desire / you save me, complete me / you're the one true thing i know i can believe in

love is just the antidote / nothing else can cure me / there are times I cant decide / when i cant tell up from down / you make me feel less crazy / otherwise i'd drown / but you pick me up and brush me off / you tell me I'm ok / Sometimes thats just what we need / to get us through the day


- S.M.

Ashlee is sick. Meghan is sick. Zahida is sick. I am sick. Everyone STAY AWAAAAY.

Ashlee has digital cable so we got to watch the new CSI at six instead of nine. Mwuahahahahaha! Greg got promoted to CSI (finally!). I must remember that these people are not real...

Ashlee is laughing to herself right now... she's watching anime. I don't know what I think of this...

OK I am going to go to sleep. Because I still be illin'. But night night!

[And I didn't write that song, I just thought it would be fun to mislead the reader for a little while... I think the lyrics are cute and Sarah McLachlan and I have the same initials.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home