Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

"Hi, I'm calling from CBC News..."

Hahahahaha! I just got off the phone with a lady from CBC and she was looking for some information on the whole trampoline scandal (my words, not hers). This is becoming more hilarious by the second. I hope they call back and ask for a statement:

Sara: Jumpking is my mortal enemy.
CBC: Can I quote you on that?
Sara: Oh yes. Yes you may.

My dad left for Orlando this morning so he doesn't know about any of this. Nicki and I are arguing over who has to tell him. We could just NOT tell him, but if people are asking for info about the company for news releases and stuff, I guess we probably should...

Plus if he doesn't give us some direction, I can only see one possible outcome:

CBC: Nicole Lockson and Sara Macdonald of Tomko Sports have organized a massive press conference today to comment on the trampoline epidemic...

This is too funny.

2 Comments:

  • I say go for the massive press conference ;)

    Kiri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 p.m.  

  • Aaaah those were the days. I'm looking forward to the phonecalls about how random exacto-knives have been found in boxes, which has caused the deaths of HUNDREDS. Ooor CBC calling back with some new information about random messages found on the inside of boxes along with some silica sand/anthrax. Hmmm perhaps a simple phone call can put this all into motion! I'll wait til Thursday though... cause I think you're working thursday! Muahahahaha... HA.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home