Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, February 03, 2005

"I'm on your lawn"

Kelly: Wow that's so cool. It's like, a snake woman.
Girl in her class: It's a peacock.
Kelly: Ohhh... umm, I really like it.
---
Kelly: We should make that salad... you know that one that Auntie... uh... crap I forgot her name. Dammit!
---
Kelly: Yeah, I think you're pretty, but you would be prettier if you looked different.
---

So. Funny. When. You're. Tired.

I have lost the ability to do big colorful fonts in here, but I must once again explain that CHRIS AND TREVOR ARE MY HEROES.

My dad in his wisdom and brilliance has been busy ruining things as usual and the repairman is coming on Saturday to fix our internet. They let me come over to their house so that I could use their wireless set up and have my little msn meeting with the kids I'm doing my group presentation with. What would I do without my technology?

I also stole a great deal of their music.

So they saved the day and now I just wonder if there is some way into shaming my dad into fixing the holes in our ceiling....

The blinky thinger on my PalmPilot informed me that it's been three years since I was baptised. That's a long time.

Even though things are a little bit screwey right now.... oh and I'm being threatened with a dust buster.

Anyway, the cool thing about... things (please pardon me, I'm sleepy), is that even though I wonder about stuff and I have my questions, I don't doubt Jesus. And I don't doubt for a second that He sought me out. I came across my testimony a few days ago actually, and even though a lot of things have changed (not surprisingly), there was one thing that really struck me as being so very, very true. "He's my rock" said I. Yep. Veddy, veddy true.

And also, Trevor and Chris are on their hands and knees picking up broken glass.

And finally, it's time for me to go because I've done all I can do for this bleeping project for this evening. It's going to be fun I think. I get to yell, "THEY'RE FORNICATING" and then shriek a few Bible verses. Good, good times.

Peace out, homies.

1 Comments:

  • I'm confused about your reference to fornication in the latter portion of your blog.... and then there was also a dustbuster and broken glass....do you always create havoc when nice people open their homes to you? Hehehe.....anyway, as per usual, your blog made me smile. I haven't been reading it much lately, well, with me never being in the lower mainland much anymore. I'll get better at it now. I'm glad we got to chat a bit last night, and I look forward to learning more about said stolen music. :) as soon as your house gets fixed and you have internet again, you better be reading my blog :) :P

    love ya sis,
    Z

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 10:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home