Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

"To be, or not to be... irked."

Here is the dilemma of the moment. If someone pisses you off, makes you feel like you're a tool (ie it seems like maybe they're using you), and, to be honest, kind of hurts your feelings, what do you do? What do you do if you don't want to keep feeling resentment towards this person? Do you talk to them about it? What if you can't possibly see a way of NOT coming across as an ass in such a situation? Like, say, you don't know the person particularly well and you know that they didn't mean to be hurtful....

So that's basically my problem this afternoon. I don't like feeling like I'm being taken advantage of, and at the same time, I don't know to to bring it up without sounding like a baby.

Pfffffft.

7 Comments:

  • Hit 'em with a hammer. My preferred solution.

    By Blogger none, at 8:10 p.m.  

  • I, personally, prefer cat poison!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 a.m.  

  • Well, I suppose because I'm a peacekeeper by trade, I think it's a good idea to bring it up....not that I have any insight into how to handle the whole thing delicately....better than bottling up resentment. Question is HOW to communicate something like that to someone you don't really know well....Sorry, I'm not helping.

    Nice to see you've stuck to your word about not blogging for a bit. Remember that Sundays don't count in the 40 days of Lent. So far so good for me--two days without chocolate and going strong. Hopefully you'll blog on Sundays :)

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 8:10 p.m.  

  • Uhm, so it's been a painful 6 days without a Sara Rambling Blog :'(

    oh shoot, did you predict that I would do THIS too?

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 7:39 p.m.  

  • WE WANT SARA!!! WE WANT SARA!!!

    "Hey dude, shutup, this is a coffee house, you know."

    "Oh, sorry Dean."

    By Blogger none, at 2:24 p.m.  

  • No, *I* want Sara!!! *I* want Sara!!

    SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 p.m.  

  • Hmph, well, since Sara won't post anything, you can check out the new Rwanda blog at meiermg.com/rwanda.

    Take THAT Sara!

    By Blogger none, at 12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home