Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Kelly and Her Hilarity

T Guide: Read this on Wednesday

I am still in the habit of writing down things that people say that I find funny or intriguing. Or the things that they do for that matter. Take right this second, for instance. Kelly has Roxy up in the air and she’s claiming that our dog is her angel of music. We’re talking full-on Phantom of the Opera here…. Now she wants to know if I can make some sort of pulley system so we can suspend Roxy and reenact the musical.

More funny things that Kelly has said:

“He does like to drum. Topless.”

“There were supposed to be eleven people. But then they ate one.”

“Sara is a homo-erectus. Get her drunk and ask her to take off her mask.”

“For my birthday I want a trident. Sara for my birthday I want a trident. A really pokey one. I mean sharp.”

“One of us is about to get eaten, and we both know it’s not going to be me, because I’m the cute one.”

“I’ll break your legs. I will rip your heart out.”

“Tempted by the fruit of anOOOOOOOTHER ooooooh!”

She got her hair cut today. She has bangs now and they look amazing! I could never have bangs because I have an afro. Actually my hair is straight right now believe it or not. But that’s an exception to the rule and I choose not to believe it, at least in the long-term.

I went the 9 am old people service this morning because the temptation to go do stuff after church is sooo… tempting. And I really have to study. It was good; sat up in the balcony with my aunt and uncle. My aunt makes lipgloss these days so she is going to call me next time she does so I can come over and help. Sweet. Such a social butterfly (har har) - I think I'm going to be making pasta with Chris and Tenaya sometime this week. That should be fun. Homemade pasta kind of rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home