Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Stupidest Christmas Cards Ever!

It's just occured to me that I spent 15 minutes trying to pick out some nice cards, and what I am looking at right now is a box of really dumb ones. The problem is that I ran into Jamie and Jaclyn (Ya! I'll blame Jamie and Jaclyn!), got distracted, and bought the ones that I was holding... they're nice on the outside, but here's what they say:

"Hope your holidays simply sparkle with happiness!"

Yeah... I'm going to have to see if I can take them back.... because that simply won't do. If I'm not able to, I'll have to mount the front piece on some other paper, or white out the inside part.

I cause lots of trouble for myself sometimes.

Harumph.

1 Comments:

  • Since I'm Blogging on Sara's Blog...

    So I had just the peachiest customer the other day. I was ringing up all her crap and some dremel tools made a clunky sound when I put them on the counter. She got ALL pissed off and started saying that I'm throwing them around. I mumbled something under my breath about how tools could be run over by... a forklift and still survive. She didn't hear me. So she was off on her little tangent about me playing baseball with dremel tools. (Am I even spelling dremel right?) SO finally when all her crapitaceous stuff was bagged she paid by Visa (on another note I actually had someone pay by V-EYE-SA, there are some crazy people out here). Please note that her visa wasn't signed on the back. So I ever so politely asked to see some other ID. She freaked even more. She whipped out her drivers license very matter-of-factly. I went to reach for it so I could get a better look, NO, simply can't do that. She gets all anal and said "NO I'll hold it." So I paused, looked at her in the eyes and asked "Can you please turn it over?" She didn't like that part AT ALL. That's pretty much the end of my story. I was tempted though to put one of those little anti-theft devices in one of her bags, so she'd be accosted at the door... does that make me a bad a person?

    My grandma called me on Monday morning and stated that she is coming over and staying until Wednesday. I have never seen my room so clean... OR ALL of my clothes washed. It's crazy. It is now Wednesday, she has stated that she is leaving on Thursday. I heart my grandma, she rocks. Especially the cooking part, I come home from work and there's a chicken waiting for me.

    Oh, I can't remember if I previously posted this (because my blogs are so hard to find in Sara's blogs) so I'll mention it again! Mon photo was published in un magazine called Express (or something like that). If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up!

    Toby Lightman - Devils and Angels


    Stef

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home