Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Das Wetter ist nicht schon!

Brrrr! Ich bin sehr kalt! Das Wetter ist nicht schon!

I'm wearing the Christmas socks that I stole from John, so now I feel a little bit hypocritical, seeing as I've been wandering around pointing and saying "IT'S NOVEMBER" every time I see something Christmasey. But they're the longest socks I've got, so it really is a practicality rather than a fashion statement, I swear! It's cold!

I wonder how I would survive living in a place that's actually cold. Like Edmonton. I got into school there...

Walking from English to Biology, Sara sees a frosty pole and decides to lick it... mayhem ensues... think DUMB AND DUMBER.

Anyway. Stay warm kids. Stay warm.

I had a bit of a sleepless night. I was thinking too much is what the problem is. Stupid brain, doesn't know when it's sleepy time.

Hmmmm I find I'm so inspired by people sometimes. Then again, other times I'm disgusted by people. But right now I'm thankful for people who are smart and wise, and who like to share it, so that I can soak it up. Like in a parasitic relationship (eww... interesting choice of word).

Countdown to the LC show.... I'm a bit nervous, but I'm glad that a number of you are coming. You can slap me if I freak out. In fact, that will be your job :).

Ooooh super happy fun bus time. They've rotated the drivers so I haven't met this one yet. The former driver doesn't seem like he's ancient therefore he won't have enough "seniority" therefore he has probably been switched. Thus I'm assuming there WILL be a new one. I hope s/he is nice. The bus driver last night was NOT nice and it made me sad.

But I must leave you with this, because it's utterly ridiculous! It's the new weebl cartoon - better than those horrible, creepy Salad Fingers *SHUDDER*.

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/47/

And just for fun, here's TWO, because Patrick Moore is silly and it's a silly kind of stolen-Christmas-sock day.

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/20/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home