Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Christmas already?

A month until Christmas and already it's everywhere - almost inescapable! My sister and her friend have decided they're going carolling, so they've been practicing since basically before Halloween, so it really has come very early this year, at least in the Macdonald house. She also put up her Christmas tree and decorated her room about two weeks ago. Such a keener.

Oh! Speaking of Christmas I have to get tickets for the One of Us thinger... usually it's very good. Not QUITE as good as the year that BREA AND I were in it, of course ;), but you know... maybe I'll buy them today so that those sneaky churchies don't get them all before me. The bus lets me off right there, so it's TERRIBLY convenient. Good times. Aww I love the busride home on Tuesdays and Thursdays because if I'm quick I can catch it at 12 50 and then it's DEAD so it's very roomy. And then I'm home by 2-30; and I've got all my school done and still a lot of the day is left! Ooooh I hope I can catch it today.... though with all these nasty little presentations we might go over. Hehe.

Is it just me or is that guy who plays the keyboard outside Save-On a little creepy? Seriously, he scares me quite a lot and I always kind of shudder when he's out there, which is basically all the time. Last night I heard the creepy music and he wasn't even THERE. He had a CD of his stuff playing I guess. Whew I thought. Then as I was walking down an aisle, there he was in all his creepy glory (or as the PPAC choir would say "KLORY". Must prepare myself for the show!), shopping. In his costume.

*shiver*

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, amen to that... that guy is wierd. What is Save-on thinking? "Let's scare all the little kids so they don't steal anything!"

    By Blogger none, at 9:59 a.m.  

  • I agree!! I thought I was the only one, haha.

    Kiri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home