Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I don't know how....

I went to sleep in the wee hours and woke up in the ... wee hours of the morning to finish my final revisions on this paper (IT'S DONE. IT'S DONE.); thus I am tired. The logical answer of a university student is javajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajavajava. Then it occured to me that I don't know how to make coffee. It's probably a good thing, because it prevents me from making it and going crazy all the time, but still. It's kind of pathetic, yeah?

So now I'm trying to decide if I just want to make a really, really potent cup of tea, or if I should just buy some coffee on the way to the bus stop. I'm leaning slightly towards the latter option, cuz it'll help to warm me up while I'm oustide. Plus, this bus driver is a sweetie.

December 3 - Lotus Child @ The Grad Centre (UBC Campus) / 10 bucks / 7 pm / comment: good times and all ages *all the proceeds from this event go to aid for Uganda*

December 4 - STABILO @ Richards / 12 bucks plus sc / 7 pm / comment: shriek & please come it'll be fun!

If anyone is interested, I can hook you up with the LC tickets (I may even have one free ticket, because they sent me one but I don't need it...), and I'm gonna buy the Stabilo tickets next week probably if you wanna get in on that action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home