Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, November 07, 2004

They're Blessing the Rains Down in Africa Again

I didn't realise that the site was there until this afternoon, but here is a link for the Uganda blog - http://www.meiermg.com/uganda/ As per usual there are some rad photos and a quick overview of what's been going on.

I (being sensitive and weepy) have been perusing it for a little while, and my heart is just aching, both in a good way and in a bad way. Is that physically possible? I'm smiling, but I'm tearing up as well. Why? Because I'm WEAK haha. Nah... it's just so touching / frustrating. I'm used to that juxtaposition of feelings though, and I find that they often go hand in hand.

Aaaaaanyway... Kell came to Peace Portal again and we sat with the lovely Corinne so Kell could be closer to the screen and read it a bit easier. It looks like this month is going to be pretty interesting as far as sermons go, so I'm looking forward to it.

Funny story: Last week, Kelly commented that Pastor Ross had been SOOOOO loud and I explained to her that sometimes the sound people have a bit of a different impression with regards to the levels and so the mic may have been up a bit high or something.... her reponse is what made / makes me laugh:

K: What? What mic?
S: The mic that they put on Ross.
K: I didn't see a mic.
S: It's a lapel mic. It's pinned to his shirt.
K: OH! I thought he was just yelling! That he was really angry or something!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I love it. I teased her about it today and she said that she could see that Scott was wearing his mic ;).

YAY. Care group tomorrow. YAY. Not a thousand things due. YAY. I rented a movie for this evening. YAY. I get to work on my biology colouring book and read some Kant. Wait. That's not a yay. What am I saying?

Here's something that rhymes with yay though - pray. I think I shall.

2 Comments:

  • hey it's ying from ccc bible study. yes the girls' bible study with no name still. hehe ooo u can yay about the fact that bio is coloured and not black and white. otherwise i agree. there's nothing much to yay about bio. sounds like you've enjoyed your weekend tho. keep up your blogs cuz i'll be checkin it every so often and i'd like to have something to read. ;) btw are u feeling better now? i sure hope so. it's yucky being sick when school is so busy. u never feel like working but then u dunt wanna have to catch up with so many things afterwards. anyways, send me an email if there's anything i can pray for you about. =) *hugs* buhbyez for now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 p.m.  

  • I think I'm crazy. I glaced at the sidebar when your page had just loaded and I thought you put that you live in Cambodia.

    Hahaha.

    I need sleep.

    Hopefully we can see each other sometime this week. - Kiri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home