Sara's Ramblings

Friday, October 15, 2004

Wired on Coffee Again slash Still...

Coffee at night = crazy Sara.

I went to the Missions Banquet tonight at P-Po, and it was just great. All around great. We got photos from Namibia (of which I will never tire), powerpoint and stories from Uganda, hope for the Bushman Tribe, update on Peace Portal Community Church, and then the Loxicha doc. Very impactful. Dunno how often you read this Trevor, but you really captured something there, and I for one (though I know I'm not alone) was touched. I hope you realize how much your work is appreciated.

I had to drive the Z home, but that was fine... actually, I make it sound like it was painful, so let me rephrase. I got to drive the Z home!

John and I had been planning on doing something tonight but then I cancelled on him because I'd forgotten about the banquet... then I got home in reasonable time, so I ingested some caffeine and off I went to his house. So good to see him again. Such a crazy kid.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I am going to take it EASY (hopefully) and get caught up on a bunch of things. I love days where I plan no plans. Of course I probably still WILL make plans...

I am fascinated in Bio right now. We are learning about the ear and I find it so interesting. I was thinking today... you can have this incredible, top of the line soundboard, FX units, compression tools, amps, mics, etc., all designed to convert and manipulate sound... and then we have these things attached to our heads, called ears, that are so small in comparison, but manipulate sound and adapt it and convert it to signals... man needs to create an entire desk of equipment... God just gave us ears. We have been so well designed. Kinda blows me away. That doesn't do justice to what I'm trying to say, but it will do for now.

Sleep....

1 Comments:

  • Hey Sara... thanks for the compliment about the Loxicha doc. I'm glad it met you... that's why I made it. Hopefully all this work will end up inspiring people and they'll do something to make a difference.

    By Blogger none, at 4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home