Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Correction / Retraction / Humblest Apologies

First of all, sources have pointed out that I suck and so I would like to issue the following clarification: It was Zahida's sister's husband's sister that had the liver transplant. I guess I've been studying too much of the Sumerian and Babylonian literature in one of my English classes that I forget, it's not normal for brothers and sisters to get married. My bad.

I'm kind of sad today.

Looking forward to church.

2 Comments:

  • Awww Shooi, I hope church cheers you up! Cheer up chipper monkey(L)
    Smoochies
    Brea

    By Blogger Brea, at 5:08 p.m.  

  • I didn't say you sucked! I just laughed ;) ::hugs:: hope you're feeling better.

    Kiri

    PS Amy says "hellllloooooo"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home