Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Yay! I have a care group!

Woo hoo! I have a care group, which makes me happy. Jana is taking over one-half of the care group that is splitting from Thursday nights, and she's moving to Mondays. Yay. Oh yay. It makes me smile.

Ran into Zahida in the SUB today... she has her own business card. Wowzers. I feel as though I should have a business card.....

Sara Macdonald
Crazyperson

Yeah no.

I was wired until the wee hours of the morning on coffee....coffee makes me nuts... it literally takes 2 minutes and I'm all pep and energy - got some good reading done though. The Wife of Bath (from Canterbury Tales) is SO hilarious. Chaucer rocks. A lot. I have a feeling I'm going to start talking in archaic middle English sometime in the near future. It may be an amusing thing to witness. Cuz as far as I'm concerned, I've got a bit of the valley girl thing going on, with regards to my current speech. Like whoa. It would be like, soooo totally rad if I could like, drop the valley girl from my voice. Well maybe it's not that bad. I don't care :D.

The people at work FINALLY noticed the shoes that Megs and I hung from the rafters of the warehouse. How they didn't notice me being lifted up to the ceiling on the forks, not to mention the fact that we wandered around and drove home in socks is beyond me. Mwuahahaha. I should post a picture of our trickery.

Speaking of trickery, I had kind of a fun idea - it would be neat to go trick or treating, but instead of collecting candy, a group of us could collect food for the food bank! I'm going to call them and see if they have a program like that... so that people don't think I'm nuts and just trying to steal their canned goods.

Eeep. It's dark already. Time for me to get back to the grind.

But yay for caregroup. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home