Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I have this dream...

I've been wondering in the last few days about what I can do to help the people of Sudan... yesterday this idea came to me, and I can't stop thinking about it. I really think that it's what I'm supposed to do - it's a way for me to use what I have over here to help over there. Here is my plan: I want to hold a benefit concert at UBC to raise funds AND awareness about the problem. I can't stop thinking about it. I will have to see where this dream leads, but it's not something that I feel I can ignore... there's a difference between ranting about things that are important to me and actually doing something. This may very well be the "something tangible" that I have been looking for.

Afro-Cuban Allstars were amazing last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home