Sara's Ramblings

Monday, October 11, 2004

Bio Mania!

Woo hoo. I can't believe that the day is done, as it went by rather quickly. The dog is snorfling, but I'm not letting her out - she is a little bastard and I just know she'll run away as per usual. I got to see MEGHAN today. I missed her!!! We had a great time catching up and she filled me in on all the goings on at Cap... both scholastic and... social. Hehe.

I did about 4 hours of Bio today. It's going well.... considering my attendance last week was somewhat less than stellar. My discipline has grown so much this year, so now it just has to extend to bio.

Alright I'm going to give in and let the dog out.

Haha. Some highly recommended light reading for this evening can be found at www.breasbabblebrook.blogspot.com. Read the one about crushes. Reeg, you're hilarious, you know that, right? I sat here by myself and laughed out loud.

"Maybe it's different with everyone, but it seems like the majority of them will just let you crush on them, and they'll go on la tee da through life, almost soaking it up, never doing anything about it. It's aggrivating, and quite retarded if you ask me...r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d!!!"

It's like, Brea versus the world.

Yesterday was a drainer, but oh so fun (at least for the most part)... I got to do sound (yee-haw). As much as I love doing it, it's a big chunk of time, so by the end of the day I was a bit drained. I made a few mistakes as usual, and some stuff went wrong over which I had no control. I stressed a bit... then when a kid jumped on the balcony and the cd track restarted, all I could do was laugh. Then the powerpoint froze. Then the camera man let the camera fall a bit... we're all going to get fired. Somehow this quote comes to mind - "You can't fire me! Slaves have to be sold!!!" Nah, it's not like that at all. It's odd actually. Everytime I do sound, approximately three thousand people thank me. Or maybe it's 10 people who thank me three hundred times each. Doesn't really matter. I find it weird, and it feels like I should be thanking them for LETTING me do sound. I'm just glad that Master T was there to bail me out when stupidity got the best of me.

I finally met up with Beth at church on Sunday and she seems really, really cool. I'm getting excited now about this care group. Trusting in God can take the guess work out of things, as long as I remember to listen and stop trying to control and fix everything by myself.

Oooh. Lucy just told me I'm her muse. Right on. Meghan and I were discussing this morning how I was HER muse as well. Last day at Tomko, we drew pictures of each other on trampoline boxes and that was her comment. I almost died of laughter. I had photos (they were... really... really, REALLY funny), but Kell erased them. Oh well. I'm so musey. Ha.

Oh shiza. Out into the cold night I go.

Yes. Dog was out barking and terrorizing as usual. I should know better, but she's so annoying when she cries and paws at the door.

Reegie and I had coffee tonight (caffeine will be the death of me): it was my reward for working hard today. She's freakin' cool. Do you remember the first time we had a sleepover like back in grade 8? We watched Clueless and you had plaid pajamas that I wanted. (Weren't we talking this evening about how I remember really weird things?)

I've been listening to Coldplay again recently. I had forgotten how much I like Parachutes. Mmmmm.... Trouble. I'm so glad that I got to see them at the Orpheum before they were big, cuz GM Place just isn't as intimate (and here's where you all say "duh Sara").

Anyway... yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home