Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, November 06, 2004

"Stayin' Home Alone on a Saturday, Flat on the Floor Looking Back on Old Love

... or lack thereof. When all of the crushes have faded, all my wishful thinking was wrong. I'm jaded... I hate it."

Etc. etc.

By the way, those are all lines from John Mayer - Love Song for No One, and it's actually a Friday. But today's Saturday, so I had to adjust. Duh. It kind of puts a nice mental picture in one's head though, don't you agree? Just kinda lying there, hands up behind your head, staring at the ceiling, thinkin' 'bout schtuff.

Then again, I'm not flat on the floor. Nor am I looking back on old love, or lack thereof. And I'm not jaded. I guess I've been presenting falsehoods!!! *gasp*

I can't believe how drained this week has left me. I didn't get up until 11 and I very rarely do that. I felt a bit guilty, actually. Ah well. I guess I needed it. For some reason I decided that I was going to go see Lotus Child last night even though I was dead tired. Zahida and I made it safely though, got free parking, got a table. And they were really fantastic. If you want to check out their sound go to www.lotuschild.com and they've got a player you can use to check them out.

I had plans tonight but I ended up canceling. I'm kinda moody and don't feel like moving around. Probably best that I stay home :).

I just realized I'm still wearing my pajama pants. Whoops! Good thing I didn't leave the house today or that may have been a bit embarrassing. Actually I probably wouldn't have cared. I have no shame. No... I would have cared. I would have cared.

My gosh I'm boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home