Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Hallucination at its Best

Apparently I don’t handle a lack of sleep very well. For the last week I’ve been up really late trying to get all this crap done for school. Three papers and a midterm. Yeesh. It isn’t as though I’m the only person who’s ever experienced this, but I do still like to whine. It’s just my style!! So anyway I haven’t been sleeping and I’ve been drinking coffee instead which isn’t really very good for me given that coffee generally makes me crazy… crazier. I fell asleep on the bus home today which was ok I guess. I woke up and I was freaking out because I couldn’t see and I didn’t know what was going on. Then I realized that my eyes were closed, and that was the reason for my blindness. As I was walking down the sidewalk, I noticed a person walking awfully close to me, which kind of creeped me out. Turns out, though, that it was just my hair blowing in the wind. Go figure *cough cough SHE’S CRAZY cough*. I passed a car a few moments later, and saw a dog in a child safety seat. By this point in time I was fairly certain that I was hallucinating so I brushed it off, but then on closer inspection, I determined that there was in fact a dog sitting in a child safety seat. Hmm. Anyway the point to this story is that I’m crazy and I need sleep and I sure as heck shouldn’t be blogging at a time like this, but I really needed 5 minutes to just stop thinking about school and just… stop thinking about school. Think about the stuff that’s important and non-school related.

There is a team in Uganda / Kenya / possibly Sudan right now from PPAC and if you would be so kind as to remember them in your prayers (if you haven‘t already!), that’d be rad. And by “them” I also include the equipment that they’ve taken with them, cuz it plays a rather important role. It breaky, there be no fixy. That would frustrate the clap out of me. I’ve been having a grand old time praying for them. I figure it’s good for the soul to stop once an hour or so and just shut out the rest of the world and focus on God and what He’s doing in our world. Especially in times like these where I feel like my head is going to explode and that it might be the better alternative! It’s good times. It’s God times. Ha! *Slaps knee*. I’m even LESS hilarious when extremely tired!!! Who would have guessed?!!!!


In 18 hours I will be so happy. Very, very tired, but so happy.


5 minutes are up. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home