Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Fun Little Psychological Game

I'm going to try this fun game that sometimes works for me, whereby I pretend that my paper is due TOMORROW rather than on Friday. Like I said, sometimes it works, and I have time to edit and revise the finished product. Other times I end up staring at the screen for hours going "uhBUHHHH".

I guess it's worth a try - I don't really have any reading to do anymore except for review. And tomorrow is my later day, so I don't have to leave the house until ten. All signs point to yes.

I finally got around to changing my msn. I'm trying to slowly retire fizz_bubbles so if you're wondering why I'm not online... I probably am (at least right now and probably this evening as long as my tricky game goes according to plan!). You just have to add saramacdonald@gmail.com to your list. Do it!

OK back to the fun and happy research paper. I actually am really enjoying the process... just not so much the fear that it won't be a good paper hehe. Quite the daunting task.

I imagine I'll be back later tonight, or in the wee hours of the morning... whining...

[note: Stef - I was going to ask you how to add a gmail account to an msn passport, seeing as you're blogging in my blog, but I figured it out all by myself! Aren't you insanely proud of me?!!! Now I just need to figure out how to configure my router!]

1 Comments:

  • What? Thees ees not Steef. i don't blog on thee blog. What Sara can now turn her computer on without help, AND set up msn! My little Saria is becoming computer literate! This is a Christmas gift in itself!! :p
    Yea, I figure I'll probably configure your router when I'm there, and if I can't we can take turns bashing it with a bat! And then try and get your money back.

    Sara: "It was like that when I got it..."
    Store: "What is this? Looks like the paint from a... Louisville Slugger came off whilst beating the crap out it!?!?"
    Stef: "It was like that when she got it..."
    Sara: "I'll take instore credit!"
    Store: "......what's that in your hand"
    Stef: "I can tell you what it ISN'T."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home