Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The sleep is staring to set in... things'll probably be a bit "ehhfhggggg" until about 12:40 until my body realizes that I'm not giving in.

I've just finished going through this one article again and it's practically a gold mine. I think I'm going to use quotes as headings... there are some that relate so beautifully to what my points are. Coincidence? Well... judging from the amount of pink highlighter on the sucker, I'd say I read through it at one point, and so maybe I was keeping these things in my head, storing them up for a rainy day (though it's not raining).

Speaking of rain - it SNOWED yesterday. It was shocking but lovely!

Wow... it's December.

I'm so tempted to make one of those quizzes... you know where you make the ten questions and then everyone goes to the site to see how well they know you and it's all fun and dandy.

By the way... I don't know what "ehhfhggggg" is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home