Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, May 12, 2005

"I'm the girl who loves you inside and out"

Miss Leslie Feist you are a musical treasure.

Can you believe it, I had a little bit of energy today. Frickin' fantastic. Work was cool, although Megs and I have a prank in progress that so far has been a bit disappointing. I'll report back with details later.

Megs and I figure that we could have pretty much the coolest reality TV show ever. The things we get up to before, during, and after work are definitely camera worthy. Now we just need to sell it to a big network. Mwuahaha.

I feel like I haven't talked to certain people in F-O-R-E-V-E-R. So I've sent out a couple TELL ME HOW YOU'RE DOING OR I'LL ASSUME YOU'RE DEAD emails in the hopes that I can reconnect. Some people are just too cool for me to let them sneak away like that.

Concerts coming up that will be awesome (whether or not I will be there):
Sarah Latheron et. al: 05/16
Athlete: 06/04
Doves: 06/09

I must liven this thing up with some visuals, but not today. Today I'm on the family pc, so there will be none of that.

Word on the street is that justice has been on the minds of some of those who are near and dear to me (though not so much near these days). I think I'm going to have to stick some of my own personal ramblings on the subject up here some time soon. It's quite the topic, but one worth struggling through I think.

And I'll leave you with a final thought for this evening, one discovered thanks to Mr. Regier:

"There is the equivalent of a man-made, preventable tsunami every week in Africa," [Tony] Blair said. Thank you, sir.

2 Comments:

  • ah yes, rufus wainwright is kind of like my heaven right now...john has successfully addicted me.

    yeah, all i have to do is send in some money to be a ubc student, but i'm thinking hard, not too sure, i have a few other options...

    high school was a complete success for me, so i'm hoping first year isn't too stressful!

    Also, i'm very jealous of all you keaner's ...damn you all! haha

    By Blogger kathleen, at 7:12 a.m.  

  • I don't know why Tony Blair even registers in the outside world. He is George Bush Jnr. You try living in a country where National Insurance contributions (Social Security) going up aren't considered "a tax rise", nor the other 55 stealth taxes, and making the UK the 2nd most expensive country in the world to live in (after Japan).

    Never mind that his party is trying to oust him out of being the Prime Minister for leading them to a huge near-loss in the last election 2 weeks ago.

    Never mind that he has stolen every Conservative party election idea.

    Or that we have no left wing parties (the Liberal Democrats who are centrist are now the best we have on the "left", that's how right wing Blair is.

    Or that Blair is happy to talk about world poverty and not do anything about it (but that would mean more not-a-tax tax rises). Okay wiping out 25 countries' debt relief is just saying goodbye to money we were never goign to see anyway. But no more aid after that.

    Joy.

    The only reason Blair is still in is coz we don't have anyone better. Well, we have a Chancellor who is about to take us in to recession and a Deputy Prime Minister who punches voters. (seriously!).

    By Blogger Mike, at 4:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home