Sara's Ramblings

Monday, May 09, 2005

The Tomko Sessions

Since life has essentially become work and sleep, I've decided to start a little anecdote-of-the-day / my-life-is-pathetic-and-here's-why (depending on the day).

Today so far there are two, both of which revolve around things that make me really happy.
Here they are:
1) I got a pallet ready to ship out to Mike and the crew boys up in Kelowna and it was beautiful. Symmetrical, safe, and just plain pretty.

2) Comox Valley Freight showed up with a flatdeck for today's gooseneck pole shipment. How scrumtrillescent it was to just slide those poles onto that precious truck and be done with it. "Slide" may not be the most appropriate word, because there was some forking and some craziness involved of course. Compared to what normally happens, however, this was practically effortless.

As you can tell, these two fit into the "my-life-is-pathetic-and-here's-why" category, and I don't particularly care!

I want to go care group very badly tonight, but I just don't know if it's going to work out. I hope it does. I hope I hope I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home