Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Lamech, Enoch, Absalom, Jeroboam

I have my Biblical Influences on Modern English Literature exam in 3 hours... we have to identify characters and explain where they are featured and a little something about them. You know, their likes and dislikes.

So... just chilling with a cup of coffee before I head to catch the bus. Despite putting $460 into my car earlier this month, it's being a ho again, so I don't want to risk getting stranded and missing a very important exam.

I took Kell to the clinic yesterday and mayhem ensued as per usual. We took turns drawing pictures of each other. Here are my personal favorites (they're on my Palm, so the quality is not so stellar):

Kell thought it would be deck to draw me as a dog....


So I retaliated with, "oh yeah, well here's what you'll look like with a combover!"


Maturity is of the essence, people.

In other news, I've been sufficiently Keane'd. I got my tickets a few days ago and am looking forward to that one. Now I'm thinking I would like to see Doves as well.... simply because I've been a fan of them for a few years and who knows when they'll be in town again.

The Chris and The Trevor, our happy wanderers, will soon be touching down in Vancouver. I'm looking forward to seeing them. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing all the groupies... it's been far too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home