Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, April 14, 2005

T-Minus 12 hours!

In 12 hours I will be standing outside Dr. Harris' office, trying to retain as much knowledge as possible. Scary. Conversely, in about 15 hours I will be emerging from whatever room we are writing in, free from biology and able to skip happily to the bus that will carry me home. And then, like I said before, I'm going to the beach.

Brea spent a good two hours quizzing me this evening at Starbucks. She is my treasure.

I got them to blend up a Happy Planet for me, so it was like the old days when they had Tazo-Berries. Mmmm! Reminds me of high school when Michelle and I had a spare together (always a bad idea) and would prance up to Semiahmoo "Mall" in between classes.

I bought myself a Rolling Stone. I'm going to relax and get some sleep and then wake up early and CRAM CRAM CRAM.

1 Comments:

  • i hope things are going/went well. i am thinking of you!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home