Sara's Ramblings

Monday, April 11, 2005

:( A Sara on the Rocks :(

Server: Can I get you a beverage, miss?
Sara: Yes please. Something with a lot of alcohol in it.

I'm sitting in the Buchanan study lounge at school, waiting for my study partner Kelly to show up, and I'm feeling mighty sorry for myself. In fact, for a few minutes there, I thought I might actually cry.

It always seems to happen that the stuff I work the hardest on gets the lowest marks, and I wonder, what then is the point of even trying?

Meh. Kelly is here. And the general consensus is that we're both screwed and angry.

I really want to go to care group tonight. Screw school. Screw it good!

1 Comments:

  • I know what you feel like and I'm sorry you're getting pretty stressed about this. Perhaps you'll surprise yourself and do better than you think. Take care and give me a email/call if you need to vent.

    Kiri

    By Blogger Mat, at 9:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home