Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, April 10, 2005

O, You Sneaky Hypothalamus, You!



I've reached a decision. Tomorrow when I go to hand in my biology colouring book, I'm going to beg for mercy from my prof. He seems like a reasonable guy, despite the fact that I've been terrified of him for nearly 8 months...

I'm going to tell him that I've been working my (s)ass off to learn this stuff. I will ask him if he would consider weighting the final more heavily if I do decently well on it, thus showing that I've applied myself and tried really, really hard. And then hopefully, he will say yes.

I figure at this point, there is nothing left to lose.

I spent 5 and a half hours working on 25 questions... so far so good... I think. Gah.

Team R has arrived in Rwanda.

Speaking of decisions. As soon as exams are done, I'm going dancing!

2 Comments:

  • remember, if you want someone to go dancing with, that Z looooooooooves to dance :)

    Praying for you through exams, missed you today, and Friday, and all that. Let me know when hibernation ceases.

    love Z

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 12:14 a.m.  

  • Im a dancing MACHINE!! (When you give me some "Iced Tea")

    Count me IN!

    By Blogger Brea, at 2:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home