Sara's Ramblings

Friday, April 08, 2005

I Will Give You Rest

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
- Matthew 11:28-30

I was sitting on the bus this morning, thinking that it was just about time to freak out and give up and yell, and yell some more. I'm frustrated and exasperated and getting nervous and stressed out and tired. Basically, I'm your average student ;). Then this song came on, and it's weird because I very, very rarely listen to Homesick anymore. But today it was in my MD and that track came on and I was suddenly calm. Yah, life goes on. If I fail a class I will be pissed off and disappointed in myself... but it won't be the end of my life. Somehow my burden feels light, especially in comparison to others around the world.

With that in mind, CHRIS and TREVOR are probably nearing the airport right now, if they're not there already, waiting to start their journey to RWANDA. The next two weeks are going to be amazing I think. These are two are exceptional men of God and are so good at their craft. I can't wait to see what the team is able to do. Pray for them.

Last day of class. Thank goodness. I need to get 64% on my Bio final next Friday to pass the class. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. God give me strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home