Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, March 31, 2005

"I like you. Let's play pickleball."


Scan28 (Small)
Originally uploaded by fizz_bubbles.
I seem to recall, back when a certain someone *cough* JOHN *cough* was having his appendix stolen, the nurse looking after him asked him what he did, be it work, school, etc. His response:

"I am a pickleball salesman."

Yes John. Yes you are. It's interesting to consider what people say when they're high on morphine.

I stumbled upon a Unicourt brochure today during my travels at Tomko. Oh the 80s. How I do miss thee. Wait a second... let's take that back.

I spent most of today drinking almost-warm tea and fighting with a golf mailing list. Oh, except for that break I took to pull staples out a tarp. Talk about your intellectual stimulation!

Speaking of intellectual, I got some great news today. I have an exam clash (ie, my two hardest exams take place at the exact same time), so I had to fill out this form and the university was going to sequester me in a room for 6 and a half hours while I wrote both of them under supervision. Now THAT does not sound like good news. And it's not. The good news is that my Bio prof is going to schedule a separate sitting so that I don't have to write them back-to-back. Oh bless his heart! Maybe this way I will actually pass!

Hmm... I wonder if there is a new episode of CSI on this evening. I hope so!

Today is all about the Glen Phillips. I wish I had more of his stuff. I was THISCLOSE to buying Sarah Slean's album today when my dad and I were at Futureshop, but I resisted. I think it might be the first time I've not bought a cd after holding it in my hands and registering that I wants it. Hoo-rah.

Anyway, I'm going to go. Play pickleball. Because I like you. Or something like that.

2 Comments:

  • Aaw sara, how i missed yee blogging!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 p.m.  

  • Hehe, pickleball. Yes, people do say funny things when on morphine/sedative/other pain killer/loopy drug.

    Yay about your bio prof being nice :)

    And wow I wish I could take staples out of a tarp and count golf balls. You're so lucky.

    Don't hit me ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home