Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Walk on the Ocean

I just started Testament by Nino Ricci for English. It's the story of Jesus, Jesus the man, as told through the eyes of four different narrators. So far, the first ten pages have me intrigued.

In other news, today we did Jesus' Parables in 230b (Biblical Influences on Modern English Literature). On our way from English to Poli Sci, Anna and I talked a little bit about our frustrations with that class. It's so good to have her around whilst dealing with the politics of a secular university.

People have been asking me if John (who apparently has had a blog for months now! this is news to me) and Brea actually got married in Florida. I don't think I'm at liberty to divulge that information, so you'd better ask them directly. I think, however, that if you really put your mind to it, you can come up with the correct answer. And no, Mike, you can't google this one like you did with that riddle. CHEATER.

Rick has been sending out mp3mails in the last month or so and it's been so delightful. Small world when you run into him at the 6 o'clock service only to find out that he's working at Peace Portal. Chatted briefly with him on Sunday and we got on the topic of Jonathan Inc. I bought their cd when I saw them at Mesa Luna back in grade 12 and I had NEVER listened to it. At Rick's suggestion I dug it out and it was the soundtrack to my Tomko madness yesterday. Good, good times.

By the way, I figured out how to link stuff today, so as you can probably see, I'm taking advantage of my newfound knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home