Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, February 27, 2005

No Magic Kingdom this time around

I just got off the phone with John. It was one of those casual conversations. You know:

J: Hi Sara
S: Hey John how's it going?
J: Good. Do you want to come to Disney World? My parents said I could invite a friend and they'll pay for everything except the flight.
S: !!!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is that I actually COULD go for the 5 days they are planning on taking off. Nothing due, nothing major holding me back. If I had a paper due or, like Brea, had to work, then it wouldn't be so sad to say no. But that's ok! We gave it a shot! I just can't afford $700 right now when I've got Australia coming up.

Wouldn't that have been fun though?

1 Comments:

  • so are you definitely going to disneyworld then...I'm confused...this blog seems like it is a no, but your email made it look like a yes. I'm out of the loop. Let me know k? Miss you!!! Maybe I just miss the warm vancouver weather a bit too, and you're a perk....hmm...Wish you could see Montreal with me!

    pretty soon you'll be the world traveller, eh? not me! :P

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 7:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home