Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Islets of Langerhans

Those scandalous islets of Langerhans are going to be the death of me!

I am going to the beach tomorrow. I am going to write this stupid biology final, pass it with FLYING colours, then take the bus home and head to the beach. And it will be fun.

I was GOING to go to Granville Island with my mom and sister, but then my sister was giving my mom huge amounts of attitude, so now Mom has told Kelly to go bite it and that's gone out the window.

Ah well.

SO... I have nothing to say; nothing at all. I just needed to stop studying for... *checks clock*... 2 minutes.

4 Comments:

  • hey there!
    awe dont worry, i'm always glad to chat with a friend of John's! and also thank you for your comment about my taste in music...i try to listen to the best!

    and about my friend, yes i know...she's actually being completely retarded right now and we're having a stern talk with her tomorrow because we dont want to get her hurt...thank you for your thoughts!

    By Blogger kathleen, at 6:48 p.m.  

  • Well GOOD LUCK on bio, I will be thinking of you as I am subduing drunks, haha. Anyway, the beach is awesome, too bad about G-ville island but I miss the beach and it's calming, refreshing, etc. Take a pic or two ;) Also, READ MY BLOG RIGHT NOW!!!! (and please comment and/or email me)

    Love ya.

    Wow...that sentence has horrible structure. Or rather, what structure...I'm tired so I DON'T CARE! Anyway...um, good luck again ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 p.m.  

  • Kathleen, when my exams are done, we'll all have to get together and hang out. Get John to make sangria while you and Brea and I get up to some trouble.

    Kiri, *reads*... in 15 hours I'll be done bio... k now I'm seriously gonna go read.

    By Blogger Sara, at 10:19 p.m.  

  • yeah trouble!! Im always up for that! Especially with John's sangria in hand!

    Good luck Shooi on your exam!! I'll be with you in spirit whispering you the answers! Make sure to text me when all is said and done. I'll be at work but will make sure I answer it!! Damn 1-930 shift! I HATE you!

    But I LOVE you shooi!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!

    By Blogger Brea, at 11:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home