Sara's Ramblings

Friday, April 15, 2005

Beach Weather!

Firstly, I was asked if that thumbs up is my manly hand. Alas it is not, for I am not that manly.

Secondly, this is funny.

Thirdly, I AM FINISHED BIOLOGY. I wrote that little bastard today and now I'm finished. I am fairly certain that I did well enough to pass the class, but I don't want to get too excited. It was really cool though; at one point I stopped writing and totally just felt like people were praying for me. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or something like that.

After I made my escape from the biology building--no easy feat I assure you--I emerged to greet... the rain. Boo! Stupid rain raining on my parade (nyuk nyuk). Immediately Travis popped into my head:


Why does it always rain on me?

Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can’t avoid the lightning
Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It’s so cold
Why does it always rain on me?
Why does it always rain...

Aww, good ol' Travis. I went to visit Z briefly and searched in vain for some index cards. Tried to have a nap on the bus but was unsuccessful. And then I went to London Drugs and bought ZOOLANDER for TEN BUCKS. Woot.
So Brea's coming over tonight and we're going to watch Zoolander, and I have plans for the ultimate imitation Frappuccino. I'll report back if it's a hit.





3 Comments:

  • come to think of it, it is a rather manly hand...;) 'Twas nice to see you today :) I liked your idea of selling posters, ya know, like what we discussed....you made me smile.

    take care
    Z

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 10:47 p.m.  

  • Oh it was a success!!! Best chocolate smoothy not smoothy EVER!!

    MAGNUM!!!

    * .... and kill the prime minister of Malaysia!!!!'*

    MY gosh, such a FUN MOVIE!!!

    By Blogger Brea, at 12:50 a.m.  

  • Sara, YOU my friend are my HERO! I give you THREE notches in your cool belt for writing my resignation letter!

    Me - Please accept this as my resignation
    As. Manager - *reads* Your name isn't sara!
    Me - Oh i didn't write that part, i wrote .. THAT part the shove this job up your arse part
    Ass Man. - ...
    Me - *smiles* Thank you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home