Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Spooning the Dog and Here We Go Again.

I woke up this morning and was spooning with Roxy. Little schmeeb slept on my bed and made me very aware of her presence. Somehow that tiny dog is able to stretch out and shove me to the edge. This is why she usually gets the boot.

I have exam #3 this morning at 8 30. At this point, there is really no studying to be done. It's pretty hard to study for this class anyway... he said that if we'd gone to the lectures we'd be fine, PLUS it's open book. AND he's not marking it any harder. So really all you can do is get a good sleep. And I did. Woot.

Stef finally got a blog. I'm going to force her to keep it full of whimsy and delight. Ooooh! Hey Stef maybe that could be your description! "Forced to keep whimsy and delight" or something like that.....

Really nothing else to share. At all. In fact... meh. The spooning was kinda funny.

Adieu! Bus time! Gah!

3 Comments:

  • How was your examen de livre overt? I have no idea how that really translates :) gotta go catch me bus soon, bbbbbbbbuttt, wondering if your exam went so well, you've become the class "Leighder"...Oh, I'm awful! Speaking of awfulness, someone got an ultimatum. I'll try to email you about it later; have workshop downtown today. Cheerio my dear.

    By Blogger ZAHiDA MACHAN, at 7:36 a.m.  

  • uh, you wrote that comment just ater 5 in the a.m. you are so crazy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 p.m.  

  • Crazy like a PANCAKE.

    Shannon you stink. I want to be done. My mother read my blog for the first time and stumbled upon "maybe I'll take some time off and go to Africa". General freaking out ensued... so it looks like I've got a few years left ;).

    By Blogger Sara, at 10:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home