Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, April 17, 2005

"Do you have a euthanasia programme?"

I have developed quite the twitch in my left eye. I think it's from the lack of sleep, but my co-worker Larry is sure that it's from all the hard drugs that I've been doing lately.

I finally finished that stupid golf database at work yesterday. Well, at least up to Manitoba. Ontario and Quebec are going to be real buggers, but I met my target which is always good. Somewhere in between I helped Larry make chalk lines. That was quite the experience. Not quite like the time that Megs and I got to paint lines over at Star of the Sea... but that's a story that will have to wait for another time.

Last night Kell and I went to see Miss Congeniality II, after we had a dance-off to Queen in her bedroom. Ashlee joined us at the theatre, so it ended up being the three of us. It was definitely a Kelly-Sara-Ashlee kinda movie. A little bit lame, a little bit cute.

This morning I spent some time listening to the Matthew Shantz cd that I got from Devon before he left. Man I have no idea what that kid is up to. The disc is pretty good for a boy from Abbotsford, if not a little bit redundant.

Tonight Megs and I are going to North Van. One of her choir buddies is a vocal jazz major who is doing her final recital. I'm looking forward to an evening of jazz... it's been too long! The Brad Turner Trio is playing at the Cellar in May and I am thinking of going to see that too. But tonight is free, and I really like free.

In the meantime I'm going to vacuum, organize some of my notes, review a bit for my next final, and try to think about how to tell a person that I respect that I have no respect for what they're doing.

I have no idea where this print came from, it just ended up saved on my computer. I think it's gorgeous.

1 Comments:

  • glad to see that you survived your exam!!missed you this morn...gimme a call.

    dR

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home