Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, April 24, 2005

What Inspires You?

I forgot to mention that Jenny's stagette was a blast. I stayed strong and joined them a bit later on Granville Island, and I would highly recommend checking out Theatre Sports at the Arts Club Theatre (next to the Backstage Lounge).

In keeping with this morning's theme, I've been thinking about what inspires me. Several things have come to mind throughout the course of the day, and though it's not a complete list by any means, here are a few:

*good conversation
*well-articulated thoughts-and conversely-
*thoughts in progress!
*those who say they're gonna change the world then do it

Feel free to add to the list... I'd love to hear what inspires YOU these days.

1 Comments:

  • Sleeping. yeah, sleeping inspires me. Not the dreaming great dreams aprt (I can't rely on myself to remember those, and most of it isn't fit for a certain age-group) but just the sleeping part inspires me ;)

    By Blogger Mike, at 1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home