Sara's Ramblings

Monday, May 09, 2005

Blehhhhhh

Yeah I'm not going to cg tonight. What I really want to be doing right now is sleeping, but I have to try to stay awake until at least 9 I figure, or I'll throw everything way off balance. I miss my cg so much--I haven't seen any of them in at least a month (with the exception of Ed and Chris whom I saw for about 30 seconds yesterday) and I haven't even had a chance to ask Chris and Trevor about Rwanda. It makes me so sad. So sad. They're such amazing people and I want to see them all.

What is going on with me? This past month has been brutal. I figured it was uni, but it's done nothing but get worse since exams ended. I am just. So. Tired. I have no energy to do anything. The idea of driving into Vancouver is terrifying. I'd probably pass out at the wheel or something.

I don't get it. I can't seem to snap out of this... I don't want to go out, I don't want to do anything at all except sleep. I don't wear makeup these days, I feel like all I want to do is wear track pants and a sweatshirt. I don't even feel like reading because it takes too much energy.

Is something sucking the life out of me or what? It doesn't make sense. I've been going to sleep by 10 almost every night for the last two weeks --most nights it's been more like 9 30-- and still nothing.

Frumpy, dumpy, tired, stressed. Mom asked me tonight if maybe I'm depressed or something. But I don't think that's it because I'm not like, sad or anything. Just so tired and without any energy. And I've been taking an iron supplement so I don't think it's anemia... I would know if I had something like mono, right?

I look at this Australia thing, and of course I want to go... but at the same time I see everything that needs to be done and I wonder if maybe I would just rather sleep.

Mehhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home