Sara's Ramblings

Thursday, December 02, 2004

"Though no people professed so much, none performed so little"

"Though no people professed so much, none performed so little"
- Oroonoko, Aphra Behn's Oroonoko

I'm chewing on that... it's crunchy.

I'm at school. Again. Still. Last night I was here until 8 and it was BEAUTIFUL. The bus was DEAD and so very quick and quiet. If it weren't so late I'd come home then ALL THE TIME. And now I'm back.... probably at the same desk in the dankness of Koerner. The good news is that they have snipers set up to exterminate you if you breathe loudly, so it's nice and quiet. Except for the chipper and comforting sound of clickity click on various laptops.

Tomorrow is the Lotus Child show and I'm nervous. I wasn't nervous until yesterday, but now I am. I'll survive, I know, but I want to do a GOOD job, not just an ok job. I have two tickets that I bought for a couple friends who have had to cancel because they think school is more important than a concert, so if you want to come you can [please come... I don't want to have to pay for them :(].

I'm uninspired.................

1 Comments:

  • Been stung badly by people who called up 5 mins before a concert to say they weren't coming, AND refused to pay up for the ticket i had bought for them. That is mean. I would have paid out someone if they wren't able to sell it on. If they are not mature enought to do so, then I won't try to help them out again. It's all very nice being nice and helpful, but it gets you into a lot of trouble, and at the end of the day, leaves you out of pocket.

    Hope you managed to flog them to some poor unsuspecting person on Ebay for millions ;)

    By Blogger Mike, at 1:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home