Sara's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Where have you BEEN all my life?!!!

I really like skiing! A LOT.

Funny story: Dad told them that I'm 18 so that he could save some money. I don't know anyone really believed me.... but no one said anything. I don't like lying - it makes me feel dirty!!

Not really that funny, but it's definitely a move that Mr. Ian would make!

Anyway I was in the "Ride Tribe" with 7 other 14-18 year olds (some of which were, as far as I'm concerned, also "18"), and I didn't fall once. Came close. Veeeeeery, very close, but managed to recover each time. Considering I have little to no manual dexterity, this is fantastic. Huzzah.

It's just SO fun. So great. The mountain is so beautiful. So stunning.

I love it!

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad you had a wonderful time!!! I hope it snows more while you're there :) I'm also happy you have internet access because I get to "talk" to you - woot woot!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 a.m.  

  • That was Kiri :P lol I should make a blog just so I can comment non-anonymously hehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 a.m.  

  • Yay skiing :) Yay Whistler :) And yay that snow conditions didn't feature. ANd Yay for the sake of Yayying. Maybe they should make "finding things to say YAY about" an Olympic event!

    Oh and anyone wanna come skiing in Feb in Whistler? Sara, by that point you should be a pro :)

    By Blogger Mike, at 3:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home