Sara's Ramblings

Monday, December 20, 2004

I'm bored...


Stef
Originally uploaded by fizz_bubbles.
Stef didn't know that I had taken this picture. Sneaky sneaky. Her camera is the size of a business card, so it's easy to be a sneak.

I spent $465 on books today. Seems a bit excessive, but I guess that's less than $100 a class. Still, it makes me sad, especially given that I bought as many used books as possible. I must say, though, that most of them look very, very interesting.

Sara-J-Whinerpants (think "Spongebob-Squarepants") has a ride to Vancouver tomorrow in the form of Ashlee! I'll have to buy her a pony or something.

Hmm... I got the TWU Newsletter today. They still think that I'm a student there. Interesting stuff. It's kind of like reading TV Guide, and we don't get that, so there ya go!

I finally settled and got my dad a really nice pen. I hope hope hope that he likes it. If he doesn't I'll be sad because he has been so thoughtful this year and I want to be thoughtful as well.

Speaking of thoughtful, my parents looked around and have found a church that has a Christmas Eve service up at Whistler. I think that's so sweet.

"I saw pictures in my head / And I swear I saw you opening up again"

1 Comments:

  • I have nothing really to say. Hey when are you getting back from Whistler?? John and I have been talking about where we see "I Saw" going. A vision of pure genius I like to think. (And I really do like to think that genius is the key word).


    Stef

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home