Sara's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Morning Emails II

As I was saying, emails that you read in the morning can usually have an effect on the rest of your day. This morning it was a jovial email from a very drunk Meghan! I enjoyed that one.

I had a fun evening last night!

After returning home, I waited up until twelve-oh-one so that I could check the grades at ubc.ca (today's the first day that they're posting them) and wouldn't you know, they just popped right up there! I'm THRILLED so far. Haven't gotten one of the four 1-term course marks yet, but yeah! YAH!

I got a B in Philosophy. A B!!!! Can you believe it? NO?!!! NEITHER CAN I!!! I've been pulling Cs and C plusses all term... but I DID email Avi (my TA) and thank him for a job well done, so maybe that's all it takes to bribe people in this town! *Immediately emails and thanks everyone she knows*

I got an A in Eng 230, which makes me beam. I'm beaming. Is it the grade, or Megs' email? Well I'd say it's a little of column A and a little of column B. And a little bit of column C but that's just full of little things that are cool. Anyway, I worked really hard in that class and so I'm glad. Now I'm just waiting for Eng 229 and I'll have them all. That was my language and the media class. Loved that one too.

And uhhmmm... well as far as bio is concerned I'm going to assume that I'm not quite at the point of passing right now, but it won't show up online because it's a full year course. Maybe I'll treat myself this Christmas and put some money aside for a tutor who speaks Sara.

I am going to go pack because I'm going to Whistler (yippee), and I feel awake and enthusiastic because Meghan is a crazy silly funny drunk. I should call her RIGHT NOW and wake her up mwuahahahahaha. Actually I DO have to call her because I made her cd of the piano acc (not going to try to spell it)... but not now. I would prefer to live :).

2 Comments:

  • Have an awesome time in Whistler! :)

    I now have my booking fro Whistler for Feb. Whistler Cascade Lodge (studio) but hey it's small and although not cheap, it should be cheerful.

    Oh, and mele kelimimaka (that's marry Christmas in Hawaiian) :)

    By Blogger Mike, at 2:12 p.m.  

  • YAY!!! Congrats :D excellleennt work ma dear!

    I'm back from Whistler. Crappy weather and ski conditions while we were there, boooooooooooo. My dad was really disappointed. He'll be in three foot snow soon enough haha. Wow, it's 4:07 AM I reallllyyyyy shouldn't be up now :P I need the sand man to come here.

    Oh, I forgot what else I was going to babble pointlessly on. So lets call it a wrap (ping paper har har.)

    Kiri the idiot :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home