Sara's Ramblings

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas
Originally uploaded by fizz_bubbles.
Merry Christmas, everyone.

I sit here in my winter wonderland, up on a mountain, surrounded by people that I love, and presents that are pretty darn cool.

I remember, though, that this is not the true meaning of Christmas. The atmosphere of Christmas, the LOVE that people express for one another, well, that brings me closer to this true meaning.

That little baby born into a life of poverty - He is love. Because of Jesus' birth, I have found salvation... salvation has found me.

It might be kind of fun to be perfect, but it's a job fit only for a King. Today we celebrate the birth of a King, sent by God because of His love.

So... Merry Christmas - let's celebrate!

1 Comments:

  • Merry Christmas!!! I called your cell this morning and left a message :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home