Sara's Ramblings

Friday, December 24, 2004

You IDIOT.

Oh wow. The one time that it's really important for me to not be stupid, I mess up not once, but twice. I've spent most of the day working on this Sudan benefit thing, confirming stuff with the record store, managers, la dee daa. You would think that after doing all that, the easy and fun part would be emailing everyone to tell them that they should come.

I started out by saying that it was on January 15, 2004... yeah the time machine should be ready soon.

Once I realized what I had done, I sent out a correction... January 14, 2005. Phew. Glad I caught that one.

Then Trevor brought to my attention the fact that I was wrong again. Not January 14th. JANUARY 15, 2005!!!

Idiot.

It's good to be able to laugh at one's self. And I am definitly laughing at myself. And my Uncle Ross is laughing at me. And Kelly thinks I'm an idiot. How on earth did I get this far in life without dying in some sort of freak STUPID accident?

I think it's a sign that I need to take a break from this for a few hours.

Way to be excellent, Sara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home