Sara's Ramblings

Sunday, December 26, 2004

"It's ok! I'm going to do reverse venom mouth-to-mouth"


Nighttime Walk
Originally uploaded by fizz_bubbles.
- My Uncle Ross, as me...

Weirdo.

I just got back from a sleigh ride on Blackcomb. It was majestic and so breathtaking.

Does anyone know how to post more than one photo at a time using flickr or some other program? I'm computer illiterate and lazy - a deadly combination. Paging Kiri! (By the way I got your voicemail! I'm going to call you when I get a chance)

2 Comments:

  • well, do you do the HTML for it? like <*img src="httpwww.sgddsgdsg"*>? Then you just put in another tag and it'll work. If it isn't html I dont know since I have no blogger and yay you go tthe message :)

    Kiri

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 p.m.  

  • I don't know how to work this html schtuff. Blogger has some sort of thinger that talks about hmtl but does the picture already have to be online? Could I just pop it on flickr and then take that url and stick it in? Oh Kiri.... I'm just not good at this!!!

    I'm going to call you as soon as my aunt and uncle and cousin and grandparents leave.... mwuahahaha.

    - Sara J(ust not that smart) Macdonald

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home